You are invited to meet with the Howell County Campaign for Liberty Group Thursday, October 15. At 7:00p Dave Lohr will speak on how to survive in a hostile environment. There’ll be time for questions and answers. We meet at Chen’s Garden, 1705 Gibson, in West Plains. Come at 6:00p to eat and visit.
This month’s agenda:
- 7:00 – report on items of interest around the state
- 7:30 – Dave Lohr to speak
Dave Lohr will speak on how to survive in a hostile environment. Dave owns the Kosh trading post and is a skilled mountain man who will show how to make traps, find edible plants and other useful skills. He is Mike Slack’s nomination for the last man standing if things really get bad.
We will have reports to bring us up to date in the following areas:
– New ONSR plan
– COS update
– Candidates for next election (sheriff, county commissioners, etc.)
– Missouri legislative session information
– Mike Slack – Report on Tax protest, Go Green & Miscellaneous
– Next month, after you’ve had an opportunity to read the book, I would like to discuss the pros and cons of providing copies of “The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates” free to elected officials?
– Other –
Josh Cotter is scheduled to speak to us November 19. Jim Perry, new editor of the Quill, will speak to us in January. He had a previous engagement this month. There’ll be no meeting in December.
I have copies of the General Assembly Roster 2015 which has contact information for our state and federal elected officials. Copies will be available at this meeting. Copies of the US and MO constitutions and Howell County Campaign for Liberty Group business cards will be available as well. Copies of the 5000 year leap and Agenda 21 material will also be available as will “The Victory for State Sovereignty”, Mack/Prinz vs. USA by Sheriff Richard Mack. There are also newsletters from various organizations available.
The 2015-2016 Missouri Roster is finally here. It has contact info for county officials around the state as well as other information. I’ll have copies at the meeting.
The books, “The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates” are in. I will have them at the meeting. The cost is $6.75 each.