You are invited to meet with the Howell County Campaign for Liberty Group Thursday at 7:00pm. Mike Cunningham, our State Senator, will speak. We meet at Chen’s Garden, 1705 Gibson, in West Plains. Come at 6:00pm to eat and visit.
This month’s agenda:
- 7:00- report on meetings of interest around the state
- 7:30 – Mike Cunningham will speak
Mike Cunningham, our State Senator will report on this year’s regular and veto legislative sessions and answer questions.
I have Doug Enhart, who is running for the 8th District U.S. Representative office scheduled to speak at our October meeting.
We will have reports to bring us up to date in the following areas:
– New water control plans (see https://prcnews.org/ and search for “ Missouri DNR to Run New Blueway Style Watershed Management Plan“)
– COS update
– Doug Enyart signs & campaign
– Candidates for next election (sheriff, county commissioners, etc.)
– Other –
I have copies of the General Assembly Roster 2013 which has contact information for our state and federal elected officials. Copies will be available at this meeting. I also have copies of the current Missouri Roster. It has contact info for county officials around the state. Copies of the US and MO constitutions and Howell County Campaign for Liberty Group business cards will be available as well. Copies of the 5000 year leap and Agenda 21 material will also be available.
See you Thursday.