You are invited to meet with the Howell County Campaign for Liberty Group Thursday, August 21. At 7:00p Shawn Rhodes, our State Representative, will speak. We meet at Chen’s Garden, 1705 Gibson, in West Plains. Come at 6:00p to eat and visit.
This month’s agenda:
- 7:00 – report on meetings of interest around the state
- 7:30 – Shawn Rhodes will speak
Shawn Rhodes, our state rep. will discuss this year’s legislative session and answer questions.
I have Mike Cunningham, our state senator scheduled to speak at our September meeting.
We will have reports to bring us up to date in the following areas:
– New water control plans (see https://prcnews.org/ and search for “ Missouri DNR to Run New Blueway Style Watershed Management Plan“)
- COS update
- Candidates for offices – County Committee meeting
- Mike Slack Preppers Conference
- Other –
I have copies of the General Assembly Roster 2013 which has contact information for our state and federal elected officials. Copies will be available at this meeting. I also have copies of the current Missouri Roster. It has contact info for county officials around the state. Copies of the US and MO constitutions and Howell County Campaign for Liberty Group business cards will be available as well. Copies of the 5000 year leap and Agenda 21 material will also be available.
See you Thursday.